Friday, September 28, 2012

bareMinerals Marvelous Moxie Duo



A couple weeks ago bareMinerals had a TSV (Today's Special Value) on QVC. I didn't order that but on a whim I did pick up their new lipgloss duo.

Due to high shipping charges, my general rule is that the only items I order are either a really good value or exclusives. In this case, it was door number two.

Here's a little about the product-
Marvelous Moxie Duo in Real McCoy and Future Star
Feature Price of $24.55 (Now $27)
Currently only found on QVC, Item Number A225651

According to the QVC page:
"Unleash your inner Moxie with a full-looking, pillowy pout. Marvelous Moxie Lipgloss is infused with natural ingredients that smooth and hydrate lips with sheer, pure color and a shiny, mirror-like finish that lasts"

I've been using these for a little over a week and have been enjoying them quite a bit. Future Star is certainly the one that I've reached for the most. It has a sheer pale pink shade and is perfect for everyday wear. Real McCoy, although I haven't worn as often, is absolutely gorgeous-the T.V. and computer did not do this justice! It has a berry tone with a little gold shimmer. While it is darker it's still a wearable color and will look great for fall.
                                     (Future Star)                                          (Real McCoy)

The wand is great in the fact that it's almost like a large, flat spoon which makes for easy application.


The first time I applied it, my lips instantly had a cool sensation, somewhat reminiscent of the Burts Bees products, and it lasted a good amount of time. When I first heard about this I was a little nervous but it actually felt refreshing. My favorite part, though, is the sweet smell. This product seriously smells like candy, just like the ELF lipglosses.

Overall, I really like these and while they are on the pricey side I would repurchase...in fact, I'm already planning on it. I felt like I didn't have to reapply often, even after eating or drinking, and loved how full it made my lips look.

If your interested in learning more and/or ordering click HERE.

Also, based on an email I received from bareMinerals, one of the holiday items that should be out in stores and online within the next month is a set of mini Marvelous Moxie glosses...I am so jumping on them!!! (not literally, of course..well, maybe...)

If you haven't tried bareMinerals products, I strongly recommend checking them out. They changed my severely broken-out skin in under a year.

Where They're Sold:
*http://www.bareescentuals.com/
*bareMinerals Boutiques
*http://www.qvc.com/
*Sephora
*Ulta
*http://www.ulta.com/
I'm sure they're available elsewhere....if all else fails, there's always Google ;)


As always, I thank you for your support in my ongoing journey.

Note: I purchased these products with my own money. The opinions expressed in this post are those of my own. I have never accepted any kind of compensation in exchage for a review. For mor information, please check out my Disclaimer.

No comments:

Post a Comment