Thursday, July 11, 2013

Fresh's Advanced Sugar Lip Therapy & Polish Duo

photo courtesy of qvc.com
I received this duo from QVC several months ago and found that it was a nice way to be introduced to the Fresh brand.
 
Included in this set are a full sized Advanced Lip Treatment balm and a travel sized Sugar Lip Polish.
 
Despite the size of the scrub, just a little bit is needed for a good lip exfoliation. I've been using this once a week and have hardly made a dent.
The consistency is thick and a lot more grainy than any other types that I have tried out in the past. While there are plenty of moisturising ingredients (jojoba, grapeseed, shea butter), I've still noticed that my lips feel dry and tight immediately after use. As of right now I'm still unsure of whether or not this will be repurchased.
 
In the beginning I didn't think much of the lip treatment, however, I recently made a trip to Sephora to replace my original (and now empty) tube. It goes on easily and has a light citrus scent. I apply this before bed and in the morning my lips are nice and soft.
 
If you've tried this please tell me what you think.

You can purchase Fresh products at the following:
*fresh.com
*sephora.com
*Sephora


 As always, thank you for reading and supporting this blog :)

Note: I purchased these products with my own money. The opinions expressed in this post are those of my own. I have never accepted any kind of compensation in exchange for a review. For more information, please check out my Disclaimer.

No comments:

Post a Comment