Wednesday, July 3, 2013

It's Crunch TIme: Pre-Vacation(s) No-Buy

Photo courtesy of All That Slap

I tried this last year and it didn't go so well; this time around I'm hoping I can have a little more control.

As of Monday, the countdown for my family vacation was exactly two months away. Funny, I remember when I booked my two trips back in February. Anyway, everything is paid off except for spending and food money. As of right now I have five and six paychecks to go which means I really need to crack down on saving.

I've decided to go on a "soft no-buy", meaning unless I ran out of a H.G. (holy grail) product, I will not buy anything beauty related. Off hand, I think I should be ok minus a few items thanks to the bag of back-ups that are in my room.

Wish me luck :)

As always, thank you for visiting my blog and have a very happy 4th of July!!!!


Note: After a google search, I found this adorable picture on All That Slap's blog...I recommend checking it out. From what I saw, I really enjoyed it. Grace, the author, officially has a new subscriber :)
For more information, please check out my Disclaimer.

No comments:

Post a Comment