Friday, June 28, 2013

LG Eye Spackle



Laura Geller is a well known NYC makeup artist and some of her most popular products are her different "Spackles", which are under makeup primers.

It is my belief that these played a role with my horrible breakouts a few years back so I normally shy away, however, I was willing to give this one a shot. After all, I couldn't imagine it messing with my eyelids the way it (possibly) did with my face.

I used this for almost a month before finally giving up. Long story short-it just didn't work. I've used every kind of primer that has ranged in price from $1-$20 and never had as horrible results as this. No matter how much or little product was applied, by mid day I found dark lines all over my lids where the shadow had migrated.

I did find a light at the end of the tunnel which has caused me to continually use this on a daily basis. I apply this around the inner corners and under my eyes as a base for my Bisque concealer. Not only does it keep the product in place but it also brightens the area making me look a little more awake. (Keep in mind that I'm fair so this might not work on all skin tones)

For the amount that I use daily I have a feeling I'll have my sample-size amount of product for quite a while. When this runs out, as surprising as this might sound, I do intend on repurchasing.

Overall, I say give it a shot...if anything, you never know what other uses this Spackle could have.

If you are interested, this can be found at the following locations:
*LauraGeller.com
*Macys.com
*QVC.com
*Ulta
*Ulta.com

As always, thank you for taking the time to read my blog :)


Note: This product was given as a free gift with purchase. The opinions expressed in this post are those of my own. I have never accepted any kind of compensation in exchange for a review. For more information, please check out my Disclaimer.

No comments:

Post a Comment