Thursday, June 6, 2013

It Cosmetics Vitality Lip Flush Trio



I have been wanting to review this for quite some time, as I have been using these lipsticks for almost a year now. Prior to watching a presentation of this set on QVC, I had never really had much of an appeal for It Cosmetics, however I was quite intrigued and felt the need to try them out.

Each Vitality Lip Flush acts as a lipstick, anti-aging lip balm, gloss, and stain. Not only are these paraben free, but they also contain ingredients such as vitamins A, C & E, Acai, and Green & White tea.

Upon first application it truly feels like a balm but over time, I noticed that my lips do start to feel dry requiring a gloss application. If I wear these on multiple days in a row then my lips start to peel, which is not too pretty. The staying power itself, though, is really impressive. In fact, I first started using these lipsticks while recovering from getting my tongue pierced, which required brushing my teeth a lot. Through all that, I never had to reapply.

The colors consist of:

-Je Ne Sais Quoi-a sheer pink

- Love Story-a deeper pink (My personal favorite)

- Pretty Woman-a sheer berry
Note: The colors will differ based on your natural lip color and how much product is applied

Overall, these have become a go to product, especially on occasions such as parties, concerts, and vacations. For the most part, all it takes is one application and then I'm set for the day.

If your interested, you can find this set by going on qvc.com, alternately, you can find the singles at itcosmetics.com.

As always, I thank you for visiting my blog :)

Note: I purchased these products with my own money. The opinions expressed in this post are those of my own. I have never accepted any kind of compensation in exchange for a review. For more information, please check out my Disclaimer.

No comments:

Post a Comment