Monday, April 29, 2013

Ciate' Perfectly Polished Nail Palette

 



Ciate' is a UK based nail brand that, at least in my opinion, is mostly known for their various nail techniques (for lack of a better word) such as the Caviar Manicure...they're also certified as being "3 Free".
Antique Brooch

Amazing Gracie


I've mostly seen their products in Sephora but was never exactly pulled to give them a shot, mainly because of the price. I did, however, find a great deal a few months ago, which inspired my two-month long experiment...

Dangerous Affair
Heirloom


Onto the product at hand...
The Perfectly Polished Nail Palette contains eight mini paint pots with colors ranging from neutrals to brighter and more dramatic shades. I won't lie, the bottles are all pretty small but still so cute, especially with their little bows.

Looking Glass

Mistress 

The shades include:
Spending Spree-a glittery golden shade (you can read my weekly polish post Here)
Power Dressing-a deep blue jean shade (sorry, I did not have a post about wearing this polish)
Mistress-a classic red shade (you can read my weekly polish post Here)
Dangerous Affair-a burgundy shade (you can read my weekly polish post Here)
Amazing Gracie-a soft pink shade (you can read my weekly polish post  Here)
Heirloom-a glittery purple/gold shade (you can read my weekly polish post Here)
Antique Brooch-a glittery ruby/gold shade (you can read my weekly polish post Here)
Looking Glass-a glittery silver shade (you can read my weekly polish post Here)

Power Dressing

Spending Spree 

The Good:
*long wear (at least five days)
*shiny finish
*quick dry
*gorgeous pigmentation

The Not So Good:
*could get a little streaky upon application
*the glitter in Antique Brooch actually pulled on my clothes

Overall, I was really impressed by the quality, however, at $15 a bottle (full size) I doubt I'll be picking up more anytime soon.

The nice part about this set is that it gives you the opportunity to try out several polishes from this brand for about $30.
If interested you can order or read more about this here. As of right now I believe this is a QVC exclusive. You can also find other products at Sephora, Nordstrom, and the Ciate' website.

As always, thank you for stopping by :)

Note: I purchased these products with my own money. The opinions expressed in this post are those of my own. I have never accepted any kind of compensation in exchange for a review. For more information, please check out my Disclaimer.

No comments:

Post a Comment