Thursday, April 11, 2013

Laura Geller Haul

 
Recently, Laura Geller had her Semi-Annual sale in her store and online, naturally, I decided to take advantage and order a few items that I had been curious about...



Beauty A La Mode kit including Blush & Brighten in Dreamsicle and Baked Eye Pie Shadow Trio in Apple Peach Pie

Baked Cheek Dreams in Banana Split

Baked Marble Eyeshadow/Eye Rimz in Cinnamon Swirl/Mint Chocolate Chip and Toasty Pink/Berry Flambe

Italian Marble Lipstick in Berry Vanilla

Color Drenched Lip Gloss in Berry and Cafe Au Lait


Air Whipped Lip Wear in Praline Mousse and Sweet Candy Mousse

I've been playing around with these for a decent amount of time and have really been enjoying all of the different products, especially the lip glosses. I also learned quickly what needs to be applied with a light hand as I am fair skinned. The lovely Laura Geller has not disappointed.
If you've never tried her products, feel free to visit her website.
As always, thank you for stopping by :)


Note: I purchased these products with my own money. The opinions expressed in this post are those of my own. I have never accepted any kind of compensation in exchange for a review. For more information, please check out my Disclaimer.


No comments:

Post a Comment