Friday, April 5, 2013

Fun Fact Friday: Volume 4

Well, it's been quite a week...and that's all I'm going to say...

Anyway, here we go.....

1. Some of my major cravings during my pregnancy included waffles with strawberries, hot fudge, unsweetened iced tea, and french fries. The food that I could not even talk about without getting sick were crab cakes. In fact, it was at least a year before I could eat them again.

2. Three major crushes I've had for a very long period of time are Johnny Depp (once upon a time, my walls were covered with his posters), Adam Pascal, and Chris Caffery (as previously mentioned).

2. One of my favorite parts of the day is basically once my makeup is off, I'm in my pj's, and vegging out in bed....Yeah, I live an exciting life.

4. It seems that the past few days have been a whirlwind of emotions and exhaustion. As a result, I've been playing  "Vienna" by Billy Joel a lot. Ever since I was in high school, that's been what I turn to in times of crisis. After all this time, it still remains one of my favorites.



5. After hearing the news about Jason's friend who was recently diagnosed with cancer, I've decided to grow out my hair to donate to Locks of Love. I did this about four years ago and ended up cutting 12in. (10in is the minimum). If I'm not mistaken, I believe it took about two years to grow out so this is not going to happen in the near future. If you're interested in learning more or making a donation click here.


As always, thank you for supporting my blog and please know how much it's appreciated.
Have a great weekend :)

No comments:

Post a Comment