Thursday, April 4, 2013

What's In My Shower: Spring Edition



I don't know about you but I was thrilled to switch out my shower gels for the spring season. Don't get me wrong, I love winter and the holiday season, however,  I'm always more than happy to welcome back the warmer weather.

So far, I've found myself pulled more towards fresh scents, with a touch of warmth to them and have been using the following...

~Sweet Scents~

*Bath and Body Works Be Enchanted
*Philosophy Falling In Love
Both of these make me think of berries mixed with light florals...so nice and not overpowering!

~Fruity Scents~

*Bath and Body Works Orange Ginger
*Philosophy I'm Dreaming of...White Cranberry
*Philosophy Bubbly
*Philosophy I'm Dreaming of...White Peach
*Philosophy Fruity Berry Funnel Cake
For the most part, these have a light fruit scent, with the exception of Fruity Berry Funnel Cake, which has a bit of a buttery element to it.

~Food Scents~

*Philosophy Full of Fortune Cookie
*Philosophy Pink Frosted Cut-Out
*Philosophy Fresh Cream
Even for "food" scents, these are all very light and could probably be used through the summer as well.

~Warmer Scents~

*Bath and Body Works Twilight Woods
*Bath and Body Works Pearberry
*Bath and Body Works Country Chic
These scents have a slight musk to them, which is perfect for those "spring, but not really" kind of days.

I feel like I actually have a little less of a selection than in the cooler months but these are a perfect mix for a season that can tend to be slightly confused (for lack of a better word).

As always, thank you for your support :)

Note: Orange Ginger, Pink Frosted Cut-Out, Twilight Woods, Pearberry and Country Chic were given to me as gifts. Bubbly was given as a free gift with purchase. All of the other products were purchased by myself. The opinions expressed in this post are those of my own. I have never accepted any kind of compensation in exchange for a positive review. For more information, please check out my Disclaimer.

No comments:

Post a Comment