Thursday, June 13, 2013

Lori Greiner Ready Set Go Bag Organizer

Photo courtesy of QVC


Aside from special occasions, I generally like to switch bags on a monthly basis. The annoying part to this is having to fit in what seems like an entire lifetime's worth of items.

For a while I had been using the Pursefection, which used to be offered on QVC.  I really liked it except for it's poor quality. In fact, I ended up going through two of them in a couple years' time due to the same problem-the material would rip apart for no reason. Pockets that weren't even in use would start to fray and then out of no where there would be a hole.

 
After reading a lot of positive reviews, I ordered the Ready Set Go Bag Organizer by Lori Greiner, which I couldn't be more happy. Not only does this fit in all of my different sized bags but it's also really easy to take out thanks to the two side handles that are attached.

I really love how structured this organizer is, as opposed to the Pursefection which flopped around. The quality itself is quite good as well-this has been used on a daily basis for months and it still looks brand new.



Whether you have one bag or like to change up your look, I highly recommend checking this out.

If interested, this can be found here.

As always, thank you for checking out my blog :)


Note: I purchased these products with my own money. The opinions expressed in this post are those of my own. I have never accepted any kind of compensation in exchange for a review. For more information, please check out my Disclaimer.

No comments:

Post a Comment