Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Mission-No Buy

Every year I look forward to my two trips down the shore...what's not fun are the months prior where I go insane trying to save money in order to be able to take these vacations (often ends up with fighting and tears...not pretty)

Last year it didn't go too well and as a result we couldn't really do much and ate every meal in the motel, which, isn't something I mind but I do like to have the option of enjoying some boardwalk food and games as well.

So this time around I'm hoping to do something different-a no buy. I am going to try my best not to buy anything that isn't necessary. Upon discussing this with my fiance', we also decided to cut out going out as well.

If I can accomplish this we'll be a little more comfortable in spending, not by much, but a lot more than last year.

Wish me luck!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment