Friday, May 4, 2012

(NBR) Currently Reading: The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo

As the weather gets nicer, I find myself reading more and more so I thought that I'd  post about something else that I enjoy, books. Please note, from now on whenever I post something non-beauty related I'm going to include NBR in the title.
At the moment I'm reading Steig Larsson's The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo.

Normally, I prefer to read the book before watching the movie but in this case it's the other way around. I wasn't originally interested in this series but after watching the movie I became intrigued. I'm not going to share any details because I'm playing around with also posting a review after I'm finished reading. I will say this, though, if the book is as good as the move than I know I'll be in for a treat!


No comments:

Post a Comment