Friday, May 11, 2012

Blog Sale: LG Items (New)

I recently cleaned out my makeup area and came across some new items that, if I can, I'd like to try to sell. The thing is, I don't use these products anymore and truth be told, I could really use the extra money.

Up For Sale:
2 Full Size (.32oz)  Laura Geller Balance n Brightens in Regular
Retails: $31 each
I'll sell them for $25 each


Full Size (.32oz) Laura Geller Bronze & Brighten in Regular
Retails: $31
I'll sell it for $25


Travel Size (.50oz) Laura Geller Tinted Champagne Spackle Under Makeup Primer

Retails: $10
I'll sell it for $7

Note: I do not ship out internationally (Sorry)

Please send me a message if you have any questions or are interested in any of these items.
Also, you can read more about these or any other LG products HERE

Thanks :)

No comments:

Post a Comment