Thursday, May 3, 2012

Today's Eye Look

I decided to go for a natural look so I went with a quad from Bonne Bell, Cafe Classics. In my opinion, there's more shimmer than pigmentation but it was cheap...plus, it's the same one (newer, of course) that I wore for my prom. The nice part about this is how it makes my eyes look open and awake.


Here's how I came up with my look:
*Peach shade all over my lids and brow bone
*Taupe shade pat on my outer lids
*Deep Plum shade smoked out in my crease and also used on top of my liner
*Silver shade in the inner corners



Then, I used Laura Geller's Plum Paradise liner on my outer lid (on top) along with my Smashbox's Onyx liner all over my waterline. I only line the outer part of my lid because I've found it creates a nice shape for my eyes and makes them look more open.

Of course, as a finishing touch I used Tarte's Lights, Camera, Splashes mascara.

No comments:

Post a Comment