Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Baby Lupah!!!!!!

Last week my fiance ordered me my first Invicta. Keep in mind, I'm not a huge watch person but this looked so cute, not to mention it had a special price for the hour.


Yesterday I received my Baby Lupah (love the name!) and am absolutely crazy about it. The color is a perfect shade of pale pink which will match anything and isn't too over the top...plus it's girly :) The face is mother of pearl-normally I'd hate that but it fits nicely with the color...almost has a blush tone to it. The strap is ceramic which is nice because it has a wet shine to it, not to mention, can take a beating. What really impressed me was the fact that they even made the back of the watch look attractive with the embossed label.

This watch is just so adorable...I haven't stopped looking at it all morning. I'm so excited that he was sweet enough to get this for me, plus,  I know this is a quality timepiece.



No comments:

Post a Comment