Monday, March 12, 2012

Nail Ritz Review

I had originally seen this around the holidays on QVC and was pretty excited when I received it as a gift for my birthday.

This kit contains ten "fashion" colors that can either be applied as a polish or squeezed out of a little needle for art designs.

I've given these a shot for the past few weeks and am sorry to say that while the idea is great, the product is not. Upon applying, the polishes seemed almost separated and had no pigmentation at all. In fact, there were a few that I literally had to take off and start all over. None of them went on evenly both from the brush and squeeze tip, not to mention, they chipped almost immediately after drying.

I'm wondering if these problems happened partially because they were kept in a closet for a couple months but honestly, I'm not much of a fan. I prefer my solid colors over nail art any day.

Note: I purchased these products with my own money. The opinions expressed in this post are those of my own. I have never accepted any kind of compensation in exchage for a review. For mor information, please check out my Disclaimer.

No comments:

Post a Comment