Thursday, March 8, 2012

LG Sand and Sea Palette

The first time I saw this was when Laura Geller was on QVC a couple weeks ago and I wasn't sure whether I liked it or not. It was the blue shade that really threw me off and, honestly, scared me just a little. Of course, I broke down and ordered it. I am so thrilled that I did!

The left side contains a really pretty shimmery pink highlighter and the right side has shadows that are a shimmery light tan, shimmer pinky gold, and (gorgeous!) shimmery teal.
At first I didn't think it would be something that was easy to pull off but it truly is quite wearable. In fact, ever since I received this palette I've played around to see how many different looks I can create.

I'll be going away in a couple weeks and it looks like this is the only shadow that I'll be taking.

I could be wrong but I think this is only being sold through QVC at the moment so if you're interested you can read more about it HERE.

Note: I purchased these products with my own money. The opinions expressed in this post are those of my own. I have never accepted any kind of compensation in exchage for a review. For mor information, please check out my Disclaimer.

No comments:

Post a Comment