Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Favorite "Sick" Product



Well, it took a few months but all the germs in my office have caught up to me and now I'm sick :(
The only good thing to come out of this horrendous cold is the inspiration for this post.

Towards the holiday season I picked up a bottle of Philosophy's Candy Cane shower gel and with the first sniff I knew this would be perfect to use whenever I got sick. That day has come and I've been using it like it's going out of style.

It smells just like a package of Altoids and there's a little Menthol so it gives a nice cooling sensation. I find myself using it more that I'm sick than when I'm not.
Between the scent and steam from the shower, it gives off a wonderful boost.

I think next year, I'll be picking up a couple more bottles of this stuff.

Note: I purchased these products with my own money. The opinions expressed in this post are those of my own. I have never accepted any kind of compensation in exchage for a review. For mor information, please check out my Disclaimer.

No comments:

Post a Comment