Wednesday, April 11, 2012

April BOTM: Dooney & Bourke

This month I'm carrying my cream colored D&B Mini Bubble Lucy Bag. The only thing I don't like is that it needs to be babied a little more than others because it's cotton as opposed to leather. Still, it's gotten dirty in the past and was pretty easy to clean.

I first saw this bag on QVC a few years ago and instantly fell in love with it. The problem was considering I was on maternity leave at the time I couldn't exactly afford it. Luckily, the following Christmas I received it as a gift :)

This is smaller than most of my bags but it still holds all of my stuff, ironically, as long as I don't use my purse organizer.


Right now QVC has this on clearance in yellow so if you're interested in this incredibly cute bag check it out Here

All things considered, I really like this bag...it's perfect for Spring and is small enough that it can be carried anywhere.

No comments:

Post a Comment