Thursday, April 19, 2012

Simply Divine



With the warm weather approaching, I switched fragrances.
I love my Betsy Johnson TooToo but, in my opinion, it was a little heavy and sweet for the Spring and Summer. Over the past few days I've been wearing Philosophy's (You Are) Divine.

I received it as a Christmas present and originally felt it was to sophisticated for everyday use but I am in love with this fragrance. It's so perfect for the warmer season as it starts sweet but dries light and very pretty.

~Notes~
I have had no luck in finding a list of notes, however, to me it starts with a grapefruit scent and works it's way down to a mixture of lemon, vanilla, and a light floral.

~Overall View~
I'm not sure if the idea of this came out before or after Coty bought the company but I am incredibly impressed. Not only is there a difference in the bottle, but the fragrance itself. It's certainly more mature than all the other Love/Grace scents. I don't know what they did differently but I hope they continue this process with the rest of the products. Don't get me wrong, I absolutely adore all of the fragrances but it is disappointing that they never last longer than a few minutes after the initial spraying. This one stays with me a long time, but still has the signature "clean" scent to it.

The way it's looking, I think I'll be wearing this one for quite a while.

This is exclusive to QVC until Dec. 2012 and can find more information on it HERE

Note: I purchased these products with my own money. The opinions expressed in this post are those of my own. I have never accepted any kind of compensation in exchage for a review. For mor information, please check out my Disclaimer.

No comments:

Post a Comment