Wednesday, April 18, 2012

First Impressions/Unboxing: Philosophy Beach Party Trio

The only time I order from QVC is when an item is exclusive or there happens to be a good deal...in this case it was the latter of the two.

Last week there was a OTO Value for Philosophy's Beach Party Island Colada trio, which I probably wouldn't think too much about, however, it was too good of a price to pass up. Normally a trio costs around $60 once tax and shipping and handling is added but this only came to $38 with free shipping.


~What's Included~
24oz Beach Party Island Colada 3in1 gel
24oz Beach Party Island Colada lotion
Beach Party Island Colada lipgloss
...and a couple of Divine samples


~My Opinion~
This smells exactly like a Pina Colada...there's a sweet scent of pineapple and a touch of vanilla and coconut added in. Simply amazing!!!!! It's such a nice scent that it literally made my mouth water...it's that good! Even my fiance' liked it!

A lot of people mentioned how it "takes them to the beach" and I have to admit that this does reach me on a personal level as well. It reminded me of sitting on the balcony of our hotel in Wildwood with my mom drinking virgin Pina Coladas together.

You can learn more about this trio HERE

Note: I purchased these products with my own money. The opinions expressed in this post are those of my own. I have never accepted any kind of compensation in exchage for a review. For mor information, please check out my Disclaimer.

No comments:

Post a Comment