Thursday, March 28, 2013

Fun At The Drugstore

I found out exactly why I don't have my prescriptions filled at my local drugstore....it gives me wayyyyyy too much time to look around....

(From Left to Right: Sinful Colors in Orange Cream, Wet n Wild Mega Last in Candy-licious, Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear in Coral Reef, Sinful Colors in Unicorn) 
 
(From Left to Right: Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear in Breeze Blue, Sinful Colors in Cinderella, Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear in Pacific Blue)

(From Left to Right: L'oreal in Look at Me, Sinful Colors in Sweet Tooth, Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear in Pink Satin, L'oreal in Lacey Lilac)

Oh well, at least now I have a bunch of fun colors for the spring and summer :)
...and I'm still not done yet!!!!

As always, thank you for visiting my blog :)

No comments:

Post a Comment