Friday, March 29, 2013

Fun Fact Friday: Volume 3

Happy Friday all....an even happier one to all those who are off today :)
Here we go...another week of random facts...

1. I haven't been able to wear any eye makeup since last Tuesday due to a very stubborn sty. This has been driving me insane because I feel extremely uncomfortable going out, especially to work, without at least mascara and eye liner on. Not good for my self esteem....

2. I'm getting ready to go down the shore for the weekend (Yay!!!!!!) What? You think it's crazy to go to the beach in March? Try this one-This was originally planned as a day trip (did I mention it's a 3 hour drive?) until my aunt and uncle were more than kind enough to let us spend the night in their condo.

3. Recently I've been playing the Hazards of Love album by The Decemberists almost nonstop. It's a twisted love story but if you really listen from start to finish you'll find that it's actually quite beautiful (and you might even cry).

4. I've been relying on meditation and prayer a lot lately and have found it's helped to keep me in a calmer state.

5. If I had a dollar for every single time that "I'm sorry" or "one moment" came out of my mouth, I'd be richer than the guy who just won the Powerball Jackpot. I swear, sometimes I feel like such a robot.


So there ya go!
I hope you have a great weekend and holiday :)

No comments:

Post a Comment