Monday, March 4, 2013

Nails Inc. Must Haves


Photo Courtesy of QVC.com

Nails Inc. had originally started as a U.K. based nail-bar chain and has since expanded throughout the world. A couple of years ago Sephora began to carry a select few of their polishes and somewhere along the way, QVC jumped on the bandwagon as well.

I ordered this one Friday night after watching a presentation and within minutes it completely sold out. This collection offers four of their most popular neutral shades.

Included are:
*Porchester Square=grey shade
*Elizabeth Street=nude pink shade
*Jermyn Street=taupe shade
*Cadogan Square=camel shade
Note: There is no shimmer.

The wide brush and thick polish make for an easy and even application. I found that you really don't need more than one coat thanks to the impressive pigmentation. The colors are quite wearable and quick drying. My manicures lasted at least a week without any kind of chipping.

I normally don't like to spend a lot on nail polish but I've been enjoying this set. Overall, I'd like to give some of their more colorful shades a try.

If interested, this set is (I believe) exclusive to QVC.
Nails Inc. also offers a wide variety of colors and effects which can be found at nailsinc.com or Sephora.

As always, I greatly appreciate you support that allows me me to talk non-stop about makeup ;)

Note: I purchased these products with my own money. The opinions expressed in this post are those of my own. I have never accepted any kind of compensation in exchange for a review. For more information, please check out my Disclaimer.

No comments:

Post a Comment