Thursday, February 28, 2013

Perfect Formula Nail Essential Discovery Kit


For the past couple of months I have been trying out a a few products from the Perfect Formula nail line which were offered in a discovery kit sold on QVC.

Included are:
*Original Gel Coat
*Pink Gel Coat
*Daily Moisture
*My Favorite Top Coat
Please note, these are not full size.

There were plenty of mixed reviews but, personally, I've had absolutely no problem. While I've been applying the Daily Moisture each night, everything else has been used on a weekly basis.

Gel Coats=The difference between the two formulas is that the original is clear, while the pink gives a little color to the nails, giving it more of a gel effect.

Daily Moisture=This is used to keep nails and cuticles moisturised in order to promote healthy nail growth.

My Favorite Top Coat=This helps my manicure last longer and gives a high shine finish.

The following are the benefits I've gained from constant usage:
*Quicker nail growth
*Stronger nails
*No more peeling or cracking
*Less of a need to file and/or buff

Other Notables:
*All four products have a thinner consistency
*The brushes are wide with a plastic texture

The only complaint I have is the fact that the base and top coats contain a very strong chemical smell so I recommend using these in a well ventilated area. Other than that I absolutely love how my nails look and the fact that these are fast drying is certainly an added bonus as well.

This kit cost around $30 (the same price of a full-sized bottle of Gel Coat) for a 60-day supply. I have gone beyond that time period and have a lot of product left.

If you're interested, you can read more/order this kit here or by visiting Perfect Formula.

As always, thank you for your much appreciated support :)


Note: I purchased these products with my own money. The opinions expressed in this post are those of my own. I have never accepted any kind of compensation in exchange for a review. For more information, please check out my Disclaimer.

No comments:

Post a Comment