Thursday, February 14, 2013

Return To Radiance Collection



Last year bareMinerals had the Return to Radiance collection on QVC as a TSV, which I had regretted not ordering ever since. While $85 is defiantly a lot to spend, this kit itself truly is a great value, especially considering it has almost a $150 value.

~The Breakdown~
*Prime Time Neutralizing Foundation Primer=$23
Unlike the original face primer, this one helps to reduces redness.

*Original SPF 15 Foundation (my shade is Golden Fair)=$27
The best foundation I have ever used and covers absolutely everything...not to mention has dramatically helped to improve my complexion.

*SPF 20 Concealer=$18
This gives the foundation an extra boost offering even more coverage.

*Prime Time Primer Shadow in Cameo Pink=$12
Eye shadow primer in a pinky coral shade...I have not tried this out just yet.

*Ready Blush in The French Kiss=$22
Another great blush from the brand in a watermelon-pink shade....warning to all the faired-skinned ones out there-use a light hand.

*Marvelous Moxie Gloss in Hot Shot=$18
This is a flamingo-pink shade...you can read more about my love for these glosses here.

*Full Coverage Kabuki Brush=$28
This is a full-tapered brush that I like to keep in my purse to use with my Ready Mineral Veil.

*Blush Brush=$15
This is a soft, round brush...since I prefer a retractable brush for on-the-go applications, this has not gotten much use.

Overall, this would make a great gift for someone who is looking into trying out bareMinerals, or even just makeup in general for that matter. The reason I ordered this was because it contains many of my H.G. items, which are now "waiting in the wings". Not only did it save me $60, but I was able to pay for it in monthly installments making my wallet sweat a little less :)

If you're interested, there are currently two different kits offered on QVC. The one that I have can be found here, and the original, which contains different shades for the blush, eyelid primer, and gloss (along with brushes) can be found here.

As always, I thank you for visiting my blog :)


Note: I purchased these products with my own money. The opinions expressed in this post are those of my own. I have never accepted any kind of compensation in exchange for a positive review. For more information, please check out my Disclaimer.

No comments:

Post a Comment