Friday, February 8, 2013

Birthday Haul 2013



Nothing says "Happy birthday" like a giftcard (or a few) to a makeup store. It's like someone handing you money and setting you free....and that is just what I did this past week.

~Sephora~

Beauty Insider Gift

Sephora Samples

I initially went online trying to figure out what I'd want so I wouldn't go in blind-sighted. Yeah, that plan went out the window real quick.


I have been wanting this for a very long time but could never bring myself to actually buy it...ironically, I've probably spent more money than what it actually costs picking up all of it's more affordable dupes.

Urban Decay Naked Palette

I must have walked past this about five times before I finally decided to go ahead and get it. I really like UD shadows but for all the neutral shades I own, I really didn't think this was something I needed. The funny part is that the general response from my family and friends once they saw it was "Oh, you've been talking about that a lot"...yeah, I didn't realize...

~Ulta~
bareMinerals The Next Big Thing Quad

This came out pretty recently and is from their Remix collection. From the moment I first saw this a couple months ago, I knew I wanted to pick up these shadows. I love the quality of these but not all of them have really wowed me as far as shades, however, this set really caught my eye (no pun intended).


Being my HG mascara, I figured it couldn't hurt to pick up an extra. I've said this before and I'll say it again-this is the best mascara I've ever used. They're not joking when they say this is waterproof.

Last but certainly not least...

Jason had ordered this a few weeks ago and was disappointed to find that the company sent the wrong product. I have been lusting over this ever since it came over and can't wait to use it!

I was really surprised and appreciative by everyone's generosity...and the fact that they were more than willing to cave into my addiction ;)

I'm going to go and play with my new makeup now...

As always, I thank you all for of your support...have a great weekend :)




No comments:

Post a Comment