Monday, February 18, 2013

Cam & Zooey Blowout



After watching several Tiffany D. videos this past summer I started to fall in love with the pair of Henry Bendel hoop earrings that she wore. Since I couldn't afford that exact set, I began my search for a much more affordable version.

Unfortunately, at least in Jersey, this was not an easy task. All I wanted was a pair with just a little bit of something special to make them stand out....that didn't happen. Luckily, I happened to be on Hautelook one day and found exactly what I wanted during their Cam & Zooey blowout.

According to my receipt, I saved over $100 and for two pairs of earrings only spent $22 (including s/h).


The first that immediately caught my eye was the Orchid Flower Hoops-as soon as I saw them I knew immediately that I finally found what I was looking for. These have an antique silver look and have vines and little orchids wrapped around.
On impulse, I also added the Hummingbird Hoops because they were very different from anything I've seen before. Inside the hoop, there's a hummingbird and flower scene, which I found to make a statement yet in a classy way.

(Orchid Flower Hoops)

I've worn both sets on multiple occasions and found in the beginning that they needed to be opened up a little bit, especially the Hummingbirds. After doing that, they became so comfortable that I actually forgot I had them on. I feel like these can be great for casual or formal wear and I am quickly becoming obsessed with them.

(Hummingbird Hoops)

I have never heard of Cam & Zooey before and don't even have a clue as to where they can be found. I'd say if you're interested, your best bet would be to try Google or Amazon.


Thank you for reading this blog and showing your support.

No comments:

Post a Comment