Friday, February 8, 2013

Nemo=The Cutest Storm Name EVER!!!!

I recently looked back on my "Frankenstorm" post and couldn't help but feel like an idiot. At that time I thought, like a lot of others, that it wouldn't amount to much...oh boy was I wrong. We were lucky only having to deal with four days of no power (including the three spent by my in-laws' which was painful enough).

In my opinion, Nemo has brought back a lot of the eerie feelings created by Sandy. Sure, it's a different type of storm but I'm starting to get creeped out watching the news reports, packed food stores, and now even the snow falling.
I'm really hoping that this time around our power stays on (and no trees fall on or near our garage, like last time).

If you live in an area affected from Nemo please be safe...stay inside and keep warm with a nice cup of hot cocoa :)

...and have a great weekend...

No comments:

Post a Comment