Thursday, February 21, 2013

Found: Philosophy Just Release Me Dupe



About a year or so ago I discovered Just Release Me by Philosophy and instantly fell in love. It takes off everything in pretty much one swipe, is oil-free so it never breaks me out, and as an added perk, calms my skin after I pluck my eyebrows. The only con to this is that it costs $18 which wouldn't be so bad but it does add up considering I go through this rather quick.

In my search, I've come across some brands so bad that I just threw out the entire bottle (you can read more about that here) and others that were tolerable, like the L'oreal eye-makeup remover. I finally found the one which is almost identical to JRM, Neutrogena's Oil Free Eye-Makeup Remover.

After looking up some reviews, I decided to give this a shot and was shocked when I realized that not only does this have the same benefits as Philosophy but the ingredients are pretty identical as well...and for only a fraction of the cost!

It's a relief to know that not only is this cheaper but it's sold everywhere as well.

I can already tell this is my new H.G. product and definitely recommend this to anyone who has not tried it before.


As always, you're support is much appreciated.

Note: I purchased these products with my own money. The opinions expressed in this post are those of my own. I have never accepted any kind of compensation in exchage for a review. For more information, please check out my Disclaimer.

No comments:

Post a Comment