Thursday, February 14, 2013

Love

When I was in high school I had imagined my future to be a certain way...in a nutshell, I wanted to be a princess and have a fairytale ending.

While I don't see my life being turned into a Disney film any time soon, I fully believe that I have found not one but two princes.

As mentioned in previous posts, Jason and I met in a somewhat unusual place but from the moment I first saw him I immediately saw the spark and knew I could not let him go. We've been through so much in the past five years but it's only strengthened our relationship and is a reminder that this truly is something.

As for my mini-prince, well, that little boy definitely has my heart forever. I often look at him and wonder how I was able to live before he was born.

This week has not been the best for me but this morning I thought about how lucky I am to have so much love. Amazingly, just that one little thought has managed to completely brighten up my mood :)

Whether you have a valentine or not, no matter how you spend the day, I wish you a very happy Valentine's Day...and just remember that all you need is love.

No comments:

Post a Comment