Friday, March 15, 2013

Fun Fact Friday:Volume 1

This is a new series that I thought would be a fun way to introduce myself as more than just a makeup addict. Each Friday, I want to post five random (mostly non-beauty related) facts about myself.
Here we go....

1. I have been writing in a diary since 2006. It mostly involves the day's events, however, there are a couple books in the stack that are solely me venting about any issues I may have had at the time. All together I think I now have at least 15 mini spiral notebooks, which many I enjoy going back in time every once in a while.

2. The shortest job I had was when I worked at a call center for five days. At the time I was so desperate to leave my job, I didn't realize what this one involved...especially the part the part that required me to study medical terms at home. After I quit, I stayed home with my son for a couple months and then went back to work with some of my former (but much loved) coworkers.

3. My nickname is Barbie, which was given by my former boss (and good friend) because of my long, blond hair. Even after I left, to this day my coworkers (and some family members) continue to use this name.

4. I am currently loving the Thai salad from Panera. In fact, we've made a trip for lunch almost every weekend for the past three weeks. It's just so yummy!

5. I currently have a love-hate relationship with my cell phone. I spend five days a week talking almost nonstop so when I'm home my cell normally stays off. It's actually become abnormal for me to have it on during the weekends.

So there you go...my first 5 facts.
Stay tuned for next week.


As always, your support is greatly appreciated! Have a great weekend :)

No comments:

Post a Comment