Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Bag of The Month: December


This month I'm carrying my Isaac Mizrahi leather shoulder bag, which is one of my favorites in my collection.

I have a lot of bags so I generally carry them once a month, this one, however, usually gets taken out several times throughout the year. The color is so versatile, not to mention it's so big and roomy inside....love it!!!!!!

I bought this from QVC a couple years ago and it's still available (and marked down!!!)
If you're interested, you can find out more information and order by clicking here.


As always, I thank you for visiting my blog :)

Note: I purchased this product with my own money. The opinions expressed in this post are those of my own. I have never accepted any kind of compensation in exchange for a positive review. For more information, please check out my Disclaimer.

No comments:

Post a Comment