Monday, December 3, 2012

It's The Most Wonderful Time of The Year...for Sephora VIBs



I've been meaning to post this for a while...
This year's VIB opening party was pretty dead, although, I don't doubt that Sandy and the snowstorm that followed played a role in it. It's a shame, too, because it seemed like my Sephora tried really hard to host a great event. Unlike last year they had a table full of food, a DJ, and all different services throughout the store.

Personally, I only went to redeem my 20% off, especially being with my son who wasn't too thrilled to be there (thank god for Jason, who was kind enough to walk him around while I shopped).

I walked out with...
-Philosophy's Gingerbread Man Hot Salt Scrub
-Philosophy's Snow Angel Hand Cream
-bare Mineral's shadow duo in The Phenomenon
-Tatre's Lights Camera Splashes mascara (HG item!!!)
-Sephora VIB tote

Certainly a much smaller list that last year, which, I'm actually proud of :)


I thank you for reading this (late) post :)
Feel free to share-what was it like in your store and what did you use your 20% (or even $15 and $20 cards) to buy?

No comments:

Post a Comment