Thursday, December 20, 2012

Today is my 1 year anniversary!!!!!

Truth be told, it wasn't until this morning that I realized today marks exactly one year that I've had this blog. Yes, many people still don't understand the point and from time to time I get "Oh, you're still doing that?" but I'm really proud and excited.

Having watched numerous beauty gurus, one day on my way to work I had a thought-why can't I do that? One simple question snowballed into this very site.

I just wanted to take a moment to thank each end every person out there who has either subscribed or stopped by for a brief visit. It means more than you could ever know...I especially wanted to give a special shout out to my fiance, Jason, who has given his full support throughout this entire process.

Thank you again, and here's to another year of beauty!


(Click here for my very first post)

p.s. Only 2 more days until TSO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment