Thursday, December 20, 2012

Lorac's Sweet Temptations Lip Gloss Collection

A while back I vented about the fact that the post office lost a package of mine (you can read about it HERE). Well, here it is...

This set is part of Lorac's Sweet Temptations holiday collection, not to mention my first purchase from the brand in general.

~What It Is~
A set of six full sized lip glosses that are each scented after their names.

~Shades~

*Candy Apple=warm red

*Frosted Gumdrop=bright pink

*Pumpkin Spice=Barbie doll pink

*Cotton Candy=medium pink

*Butterscotch=pale peach

*Creme Brulee=light pink

Note: These are jam packed with glitter/shimmer.

The glosses feel extremely light and last a decent amount of time.
I noticed that the lighter shades looked a lot smoother while the darker colors applied streaky, but it did help if I layered them on top of  lipstick.

Overall, while the shades are really nice, these glosses really did not impress much.
Don't let my opinion push you away, though. If you want to try them out you can find them at the following:
*lorac.com
*sephora.com
*Sephora
*ulta.com
*Ulta

As always, thank you for reading my blog :)
2 More Days Until TSO!!!!!!!!

P.S. I really need to stop taking photos when I'm tired...I think the exhaustion shows :(

Note: I purchased these products with my own money. The opinions expressed in this post are those of my own. I have never accepted any kind of compensation in exchange for a positive review. For more information, please check out my Disclaimer.

No comments:

Post a Comment