Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Package Woes (A Rant)

I've been ordering items online for about 5 years now and have never ever had an issue until today...just a warning-this is a rant post...read at your own risk.

~A little history....~
Last month I was watching HSN and on a whim I went ahead and placed an order for an item that I had planned on reviewing. It wasn't until after I called that I found out it was actually on back order and would not be in until October 26trh. Ok, I was willing to overlook it and figured it would be like Christmas had come early.

I received an email that my package had been shipped via UPS Smart Post, where it goes from UPS to the post office. I started to wonder why I hadn't gotten it yet so I contacted HSN, who assured me that it would be delivered in a few days. After that passed I called the post office who said it would be here in a couple days. Today, after it was still a no show, I checked the status online only to see that is was apparently delivered on October 17th...but it wasn't.
The post office is now insisting that it was delivered which isn't possible considering I'm the one up front when the mail comes in.

The HSN reps were more than helpful and said they'd resend and start an investigation to figure out what happened.

I don't mean to sound dramatic but I am really shocked because this is the first time I've ever had a problem like this. At this point either give me the package or my money back. I know it's no one's fault but it still sucks. I've been waiting a month only for it to get lost and to be told by the postal service "I don't know what to tell you."

Well, there it is, my rant. I know I can go on and on and on about this, much like I'll be stressing myself like crazy until this entire thing is over, but I do have to get back to work now.


I thank you for sticking this out with me and hope you all have a stress-free day :)

No comments:

Post a Comment