Thursday, October 25, 2012

Argh Ye Ready For A Party???

Apparently every kid on the planet has become obsessed with Jake The Pirate .My son is no exception. All I hear from him is "Jake" "Jake" "Jake "Jake"...
When we started talking about his birthday, a pirate theme seemed to be the obvious choice, especially now that he's older. His birthday is on Oct. 16th but due to schedule conflicts, we decided to have the party this Saturday. Since Halloween is on a Wednesday this year we decided to dress him up for the party in his costume since it would be too late to take him out on the 31st.



I already bought out Party City of all their Jake supplies, and will probably go back for more.
This year it felt different planning everything because I know how excited he's going to be. The past couple of years he was still too little to understand what was going on so I'm really looking forward to watching his reactions to everything.

All I want is for him to have a ton of fun, after all, he deserves that and so much more.



As always, thank you for supporting my blog and me :)


Argh me matey!!!!
Yo ho let's go!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment