Thursday, October 11, 2012

What's In My Shower? Fall Edition



Over the past few years I have become a total shower gel & body lotion addict. I now have so many (collected over time) that I've started switching out between what stays in the bathroom and what gets stored away...it basically depends on the time of year and change in weather.
Now that it officially feels like fall, all the fruity scents (or flavors as some people call them) are now stored under my bed as I'm gravitating more towards warmer food-type fragrances.

To make this easier, I've decided to separate this post by brand.


~Bath and Body Works~
-Charmed Life=This was around for a little under a year before becoming discontinued. The scents that are listed on the label are guava, pear, and vanilla musk. In my opinion, it starts very sweet, followed by a warm musky scent. My favorite part is after it dries it smells like marshmallows :)

-Be Enchanted=Notes in this line include iced pomegranate, Asian pear, whipped vanilla, sandalwood, and creamy musk. I have loved this ever since it first came out...it's perfect for cool nights with it's mixture of sweetness and warmth. (I used this one last night!)

-Winter Candy Apple=This is part of the holiday line and even though it contains the word "winter", I only reach for it during the fall. After all, it contains fragrances of apples, candied orange, and cinnamon...when I smell this I immediately think of Halloween or Thanksgiving. (My son used this last night and loved it!)



~Philosophy~
-Homemade Pumpkin Pie
-Pink Frosted Cut-Out=This came in a trio that I received as a Christmas present last year so I'm not sure if it's available anymore.
-Goody Graham Cracker=This came in the same trio as PFC-O.
-Cinnamon Buns
-Partridge In A Pear Tree=This has a lightly sweetened pear scent.
-Strawberry Shortcake
-Sweet Creamy Frosting

Please Note:I didn't go into much detail with the Philosophy products because they smell exactly like what they're called. However, if you have any questions, please feel free to contact me and I'll be happy to help.

If you're interested in any of these products you can find them at the following:
-Bath and Body Works
-Bath&BodyWorks.com
-Macy's Beauty Impulse
-Macys.com
-Nordstrom
-Nordstrom.com
-Philosophy.com
-QVC.com
-Sephora
-Sephora.com
-Ulta
-Ulta.com

As always, I thank you for you continued support :)









No comments:

Post a Comment