Friday, October 12, 2012

Philosophy On QVC This Saturday!!!!



(photo courtesy of philosophy.com)

I just wanted to let all the Philosophy girls (and guys) out there know that there will be several shows on QVC tomorrow starting at midnight, which also means they're having a TSV (Today's Special Value). The only information I have on this is that it's going to be a Miracle Worker trio but what I do know is that they're also going to be unveiling their newest fragrance, Living Grace along with some new seasonal items.


                                                          (photos courtesy of QVC.com)


I've been looking forward to this as I absolutely love watching the Philosophy shows...there's something so calming about it. Personally, I don't have much interest in their skin care as I've learned the hard way that it makes me break out, however, looking online, I'm thinking of picking up some of their new bath & body products.

Here's the schedule for tomorrow:                                                Program Hosts:
-12am-2am                                                                                 -Dara Lynn
-3am-4am                                                                                   -Heidi Guest
-2pm-4pm                                                                                  -Mari Lyn
-6pm-8pm                               
-10pm-12am

Have a great weekend and I hope you're able to tune in :)

No comments:

Post a Comment