Monday, October 8, 2012

Blog Update: Posting Schedules

I'm really happy to bring in some new life to my poor, abandoned blog.

I love how easy going it feels now, as opposed to constantly having to publish something, anything, daily. That being said, while I have been writing posts on a daily basis, I've decided to only publish twice a week. As of right now it looks like there will be something new posted on Mondays and Thursdays.

Currently, I do have several posts that are "waiting in the wings", along with a long list of posts that are yet to be created.

I spent the past weekend going back and forth about whether I should mention this but I felt like if you're nice enough to subscribe/read my blog, than the least I can do is to keep you informed of what's going on as opposed to be left hanging...yet again.


Thank you for reading this and I hope you have a great night :)

No comments:

Post a Comment