Tuesday, October 16, 2012

How Quickly Time Flies...

9:49am...

My little boy is now three years old, it's absolutely unbelievable how fast time can move. It seems like I blinked and he went from being my little 4 pound potato to an actual person.

Before Donnie, I hadn't planned on ever having children but he completely stole my heart.  I honestly have no idea how I was able to live without him all that time.
It's so hard to describe my love for him, except to say that sometimes my heart feels so full that it's about to burst. Even on the worst days, being with him is nothing short of wonderful.
He is my everything, my reason for being. I love my fiance' and family, however, I didn't know the meaning of the word until the first time I held my little man.



Happy birthday Donnie!

No comments:

Post a Comment