Thursday, December 13, 2012

LG Holiday Italian Marble Lipstick





I had been on the fence about this set for a while mainly because I already have a ton of lip products. The deciding factor was the fact that a portion of the price is being donated to the Red Cross to benefit Hurricane Sandy victims...being a Jersey girl, how could I possibly pass that up?

Already being a lover of Laura Geller's other Italian Marble lipsticks, I knew before even trying these out that I'd enjoy these just as much if not more. They offer a lot of moisturising benefits and glide on like a lip balm, which is absolutely perfect for this time of year.

The difference between these and the other sets I have is that these are extremely pigmented  and really pack on the color while the other shades like Dulce and Riviera are more sheer. I also noticed that while all three had a glossy look to them, Strawberry Toffee and Mixed Berry had a metallic finish, while Honey Bun was more matte.

All in all I think this is a great value, especially considering each lip stick retails for $18 each. As usual, these LG lip products certainly do not disappoint.

{it was only fitting to model using the classic Laura Geller pose}

~Shades~
*Mixed Berry*
Warm pink with pomegranite shades; Applies as a deeper berry tone

*Honey Bun*
Warm melon and glazed cinnamon shades; Applies as a light peach tone

*Strawberry Toffee*
Warm pink with copper undertones; Applies as a magenta shade

Please note: This is what the colors look on my lips and can vary from person to person

I think this is a QVC exclusive...if interested you can check them out HERE.

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog :)


Note: I purchased these products with my own money. The opinions expressed in this post are those of my own. I have never accepted any kind of compensation in exchage for a positive review. For more information, please check out my Disclaimer.


No comments:

Post a Comment