Thursday, December 27, 2012

Lovin the Lamo



In the days that I was home from work due to Sandy, I realized that QVC+Easy Pay=DANGEROUS!!!!!
The best example of this I can come up with are my new Lamo boots, which were a recent TSV.

From what I've seen in past presentations Lamo is a brand that's reminiscent of Uggs...but much cheaper.

These were ordered on a Monday and delivered to my door that following Wednesday, which was
perfect timing considering we were due for a snowstorm.

I have been wearing these boots basically everyday and am absolutely obsessed with them, in fact, I'm actually debating on ordering a second pair to keep at work.

They're so warm and cozy, not to mention incredibly comfortable. I even had my mom talking about how she might want to get a pair for herself.

My only complaint is that I ordered them thinking they could be used as snow boots, however, after hearing a lot of mixed information in regards to what kind of conditions these can handle, I've decided not to take them out in anything worse than a light rain.

For two payments of $20, I think this was a good purchase.

If you're interested, you can learn more about this brand and order HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment