Monday, December 10, 2012

Trying Something New + This Week's Nail Polish:12/7-12/14

Last week while watching one of the beauty shows on QVC, I ordered a 4 piece discovery set from Perfect Formula. I have been quite curious about this brand for a while and since it was a decent price, I decided to go for it. For those of you who are unfamiliar, it gears toward strengthening and conditioning nails. You can learn more about the company here.

The set comes with:
*Gel Coat (strengthening base coat)
*Pink Gel Coat (strengthening and brightening base coat)
*Daily Moisture (helps maintain moisture and balance)
*My Favorite Top Coat (high gloss top coat)

Note: These are not full sized, however, you do get 60 days worth of product.

Some of the reviews made me a little worried, however, so far after having used this for a few days, I'm liking it a lot and am interested to see exactly what each product can do over time. I'm thinking about revisiting this subject after the 60 day period is over.

If you're interested in this set, you can find it by clicking here.

You can also find Perfect Formula at the following locations:
*perfectformula.com
*qvc.com
*sephora.com
*Sephora


Onto my polish for the week-Since I used the Pink Gel Coat, I decided to top it with the pale pink Sugar Coat from Wet n Wild's Mega Last line. It's been a couple of days and they still look great!


As always, I thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and have a great week :)


Note: I purchased these products with my own money. The opinions expressed in this post are those of my own. I have never accepted any kind of compensation in exchange for a positive review. For more information, please check out my Disclaimer.




No comments:

Post a Comment