Friday, January 18, 2013

Bag of The Month: January



I make a point of carrying my Dooney and Bourke Charm handbag every January (my birthday month) because it's like a party in a bag...not to mention it was a birthday present to myself a few years ago.

While it is smaller than I usually carry, I can't help but fall in love (It's so stinkin cute!!!). I don't think these are available anymore, however, there might be one or two floating around on Ebay (which is where I bought mine).

As always, thank you for visiting my blog and I hope you have a great weekend.

P.S. I'm gifting myself a new piercing tomorrow so stay tuned for a post all about it.
P.P.S. QVC's "New Beauty, New You" day is today so check it out....25 hours of beauty products...Jason and I currently have a bet going over how long it'll take until I order something. So far, so good!

:)


No comments:

Post a Comment