Monday, January 21, 2013

My Last Purchase of 2012...and A No Buy



I don't know about you but we didn't exactly have a "Rockin' New Year's Eve" considering everyone in my house was sick. Just before I went to bed that night I happened to flip through the channels when I caught a Philosophy presentation on QVC. Without hesitation, I ordered it, which was actually pretty fitting.....

My very last purchase for 2012 was a Fresh Cream duo consisting of a 16oz 3in1 and 7oz body cream (as of right now, it's listed as "unavailable"). Both products smell exactly like fresh whipped cream. In fact, it's actually possible to pull out different ingredients like the vanilla and sugar...it smells really clean, perfect for a Pure Grace lover, while offering a warm and cozy scent. Since it's very light, I feel like these could remain in my bathroom all year long as opposed to being reserved for the cooler months.

I also made the decision to put myself on a shower gel no buy. Right now my bathroom is full along with about three containers of Spring, Summer, and Fall scents in my bedroom. There's so much that I was way too embarrassed to post a picture of my collection.
For now, at least until I can get more of a handle on my little "problem", I'm not going to allow myself to buy anymore shower gels...there's just no more room for all of it!!!

As of right now it doesn't look like any of my bottles are close to being emptied, although, there are several that are at the half-way mark. Much like with my perfume no buy, I want to post empty bottle reports on this as well.

Stay tuned and thanks again for visiting :)

Note: I purchased these products with my own money. The opinions expressed in this post are those of my own. I have never accepted any kind of compensation in exchange for a positive review. For more information, please check out my Disclaimer.

No comments:

Post a Comment