Thursday, January 31, 2013

What's In My Shower: Winter Edition

With the winter feeling the coldest it's ever been in NJ (...hello 9 degree evenings...except for the past few days, of course...), I have mostly gravitated towards comforting and sweeter scents in the shower.After all, if I have to be in my freezing bathroom I want to be using something that will make me feel nice and cozy.

Unlike with my Fall Edition, I decided to group the shower gels, lotions, and scrubs that I've been using this season into categories, as opposed to brand...so here we go...

Please Note: I am well aware of my shower gel addiction and have taken the proper steps to overcome (you can read more about that Here)...please don't judge me.


~Fruity Scents~
*Philosophy's Have A Cherry Christmas=white cherries
*Philosophy's Partridge In A Pear Tree=white pear
*Philosophy's I'm Dreaming of...White Peach=white peach
*Philosophy's I'm Dreaming of...White Cranberry=white cranberry
(note: You can also read more about my review of the I'm Dreaming of...set Here)



~Minty Scents~
*Philosophy's Candy Cane=total mint experience and a staple in my shower; perfect to use when you''re sick or need a pick-me-up
*Philosophy's Peppermint Bark=mint chocolate
*Bath and Body Works' Twisted Peppermint=candy canes and vanilla


~Comfort Scents~
*Philosophy's Fresh Cream=homemade whipped cream
*Bath and Body Works' Vanilla Bean Noel=warm vanilla and caramel




~Foody Scents~
*Philosophy's Gingerbread Girl=fresh baked gingerbread
*Philosophy's Gingerbread Man=sparkling gingerale
*Philosophy's Christmas Cookies=buttery sugar cookie
*Philosophy's Cherry Berry Crisp==a mix of cherries, berries, coconut & vanilla



~Body Scrubs~
*Philosophy's Candy Cane=smells exactly like the 3in1; gives off a cooling sensation
*Philosophy's Gingerbread Man=smells exactly like the 3in1; gives off a warming sensation

I apologize but given the fact that most of these are sold for a limited time, unless you search amazon, I don't think these products are available.As far as I'm aware, though, I believe these are all returning customer favorites.

As always, I truly appreciate you taking the time to visit my blog.

Note: I purchased these products with my own money. The opinions expressed in this post are those of my own. I have never accepted any kind of compensation in exchange for a positive review. For more information, please check out my Disclaimer.

No comments:

Post a Comment