Monday, November 12, 2012

I'm Dreaming Of...



As mentioned in an earlier post, I ordered Philosophy's I'm Dreaming Of set during their TSV day and had actually looked into this the day prior but it wasn't until I heard "We now only have about 200 sets left" when I finally made my move. Shortly after, it had completely sold out...not much of a surprise as it was a really great deal, only $20 with free shipping and handling. Just like last year, it only lasted one presentation.

The set includes:
-8oz White Cranberry 3in1                         
-8oz White Peach 3in1

Seeing as I absolutely love the Fresh Peaches and Cream scent, I didn't doubt that I would enjoy this as well. Both smell like light perfumes with "clean" notes, perfect for Pure Grace lovers. The White Peach has more of a sweet scent while the White Cranberry has more of a tartness to it. At first I wasn't sure how well these would be for the fall and winter seasons, but in actuality, they're quite fitting.

The bottles themselves are really pretty with the peach and pink shimmery gels. If this isn't the perfect girly-girl gift, I don't know what is.

Right now it's listed as "Waitlist Only" but if you're interested and want to check it out, you can find it HERE.




Thank you for reading my blog and have a great week :)

Note: I purchased these products with my own money. The opinions expressed in this post are those of my own. I have never accepted any kind of compensation in exchage for a review. For mor information, please check out my Disclaimer.

No comments:

Post a Comment