Friday, November 30, 2012

Philosophy TSV for 12/1



Hello all!!!!

I just wanted to remind all the PFF's out there that Philosophy is having a TSV tomorrow, December 1st on QVC.

Each year they offer these great sets, which I look forward to. Unfortunately, I think I'm going to pass this time around....
Instead of the usual bath and body set, this looks like a mix of all their most popular products.

Included is:
*8oz Purity Made Simple Cleanser
*8oz MicroDelivery Facial Cleanser
*2oz Hope In A Jar
*4oz Hands of Hope
*16oz Candy Cane 3 in 1
*Candy Cane Lip Shine
*05oz Amazing Grace EDT
*8oz Amazing Grace Whipped Body Cream

Total Retail Value: $173
TSV Price: $87.52

I believe the three hosts will be Dara Lynn, Heidi Guest, and Mari Lyn but that has not been confirmed so please don't quote me.

Here are the following show times
*12am-2am
*3am-4am
*2pm-4pm
*5pm-6pm
Please note: The show times might be different than what's listed so please check your local listings.

Already having decided that I really don't need this, I'm quite interested to see if I break and order anyway ;)

I hope all of you have a great weekend and Happy{early} December!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment